Sunday, September 16, 2012

USCIS Approval!

On Friday 9-14-12 my daughter Erica called me and said "mom aren't you waiting for something from USCIS?"  I said "yes." Erica said "well there is an envelope here, do you want me to open it?"  I say "YES!!!" "WAIT!!!!" "what color is the paper showing through the plastic window?"  Erica says "blue sorta, it has lines on it" So I am thinking well, blue with lines is different then the pink paper I received saying they did not accept my home study last time. At the same time I am thinking blue hmmmm, I thought the paper is suppose to be yellow or golden. Hence forth the name  "The Golden Ticket." I say "go ahead open it." Erica opens it and says "what am I looking for?" I am thinking to myself, how am I suppose to know?  I say "I don't know just read me what it says." She is kinda mumbling as she is reading the busy work, then she says the most wonderful word I have heard in a long time..............."APPROVED"  "Approved?" She says it again "APPROVED"









I begin feeling like I am going to faint. 






Not good as I am driving to pick up Jessica from school. I say "YES! YES! YES! thank you, good bye I will be home shortly" For the next 5 minutes I am literally shouting "Thank you Jesus!" "Praise you Father" "You are the one true King!" I am laughing, shouting, jumping around in my seat, lifting my hands hand and just having an amazing worship the Lord moment.








I know people that are sitting next to me at the stop lights (I think I hit every red light to the school) are thinking maybe she needs ..............


If they only knew!


 YES! YES! YES! I am approved! Just writing about it again makes me want to start the whole process over again! Thank you Father, you are so awesome!

So my Golden Ticket.............




was really Blue!

Man, Praise Him He is so good! Remember I posted last week weather or not I should send in my Dossier paperwork and all of the $$$$$$? I am so happy to report that I did send it in and it is now sitting on my SW desk waiting for her return to work tomorrow. She had been on vacation and then went to  China for work. Now everything is just sitting there waiting for her to open it and begin the next step! Ohhhhhh I am so happy. 

My sister in law Diane returned home last night from China. Jessica, Erica and I went over and meet Kylie and Bobby. Beautiful. How cool was it when Kylie and Bobby ran up to us and knew us by name? Thank you Skype! Yesterday, I spent about 6 hours preparing three complete meals for their family so they can begin easing back in to a family routine. I will post more pictures later of Kylie and Bobby. I want them to get settled in a little. I will also post more pictures of Blossom. By the way Blossom is so picin cute.  I watched the videos Diane took of Blossom and Blossom is totally in love with her uncle Keith who was doing the video. Blossom kept turning  her head again and again to look at uncle Keith and she was just talking away to him and smiling. I told you Blossom uncle Keith is a softy. 


 here is Blossom just talking away to uncle Keith.





























No comments:

Post a Comment