Sunday, June 12, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa are in the loop!

 G-ma and G-pa were up from San Diego this week. We were very nervous as my family has not told them about our desire to adopt a little girl from China. Jessica and Matthew spent several days preparing a DVD about our plans. To say the least they were in aw. They knew something was going on but were unsure of what it was. At one point in the video G-ma thought we were going on a mission to China. It is a mission just not the one they were thinking. This mission has a great gift that comes home with us! They are excited and now I feel a great weight lifted from my shoulders. Please continue praying for the Lords hand to be all over this little girl and for her file to be completed and sent to the CCAA soon. I will reveal her name once I receive PA from China.

No comments:

Post a Comment