Monday, September 5, 2011

I have my little girls file!!!

I am a little late, but as of Aug 30 my little girls file has finally been sent to the adoption agency!!!! PRAISE THE LORD! I am soooo excited. I have waited 6 very L  O  N  G months for her file to be re written and sent to the adoption agency. So I am at work Friday listening to a wheelchair repair man tell me about what the problem is with my clients chair  and my phone rings. I immediately recognize the number. I almost pass out.  I say hello in my most calm voice. My social worker begins to tell me that the file is complete and she will send it to me in my e-mail in about 5 mins. I'm moving all over like a little kid that needs a bathroom, my voice becomes much higher and I feel all the blood in my body rush to my face. I'm looking at the wheelchair repair man and I wondering if he thinks I am going to pee all over his workshop floor. I have a grin from ear to ear. I begin thinking, she said e-mail in 5 mins! And I have 5 1/2 hours left at work.  I finish my phone call, and the wheelchair repair man says "looks like someone got some good news". I give him a quick overview of what just happened and load up the wheelchair and head back to the office. So I begin driving my bus and I just bust out laughing. I am side splitting laughing. That kind of laugh that makes your face and side hurt. I also begin crying!! All at the same time! I am praising the Lord and thanking the Lord. What a ride. I get back to the office and I find my son Nathan. I tell him what just happened and he says lets use my cell phone. I look over the file and there are 3 new pictures attached as well!!!  What a great day. I can hardly wait until I get off work to tell my other children. One by one they get home from school and work, each one is excited and loves the pictures of their little sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment