Wednesday, October 5, 2011

LOI is off to China. Bye come back soon with PA!!!!

I received an e-mail saying my LOI paperwork was sent to China today. Now I wait on pins and needles to see if we are approved. I have been praying that China will come to a decision quickly. This little girl needs to come home as soon as possible and begin therapy soon after. She has a lot going on with her medically and the sooner she gets here the better. I also begin to realize the ominous task of trying to fund raise for this adoption. "LORD, you brought this adoption to me, I know if it is your will then you will have a way to see that I am able to proceed." "Again I lift my concerns to you Father and ask that my path be clear and not cluttered with worries. Amen"
I posted a family picture of our little happy family. Quit a handsome group if I do say myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment