Monday, October 3, 2011

LOI paperwork is complete!

Let us rejoice and be glad in Him! I just sent the rest of my completed LOI paperwork to the adoption agency. I am so happy. Now, I pray that the CCAA will have a soft heart and allow this precious little girl to come home.  I wonder how long I will wait?  The good news is,  it is the beginning of a new week so I will be busy with work, kids, church, life...... So many things to do to keep my mind off of it. RIGHT? Like a child waiting for Christmas morning I will wait with heightened emotion. The Lord is moving for this little one. When I become anxious I will offer my inpatients to him. I will fill my thoughts with how the Lord has plans for her. Jeremiah 29:11" For I know the plans I have for this little girl," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper her and not harm her,  plans to give her hope and a future." I trust in this verse. I hold tight to the promise that the LORD gave me about this child.
I hope very soon I will post who this child is.

No comments:

Post a Comment