Monday, October 17, 2011

Passing time

When I sent my LOI paperwork in wouldn't you know it, China was beginning their week long Trade Fair. So my waiting for PA did not even begin until 10-10- 2011. Sigh..... So I decided to begin sewing a birthday gift for my little girl. It is a cute little blue dress. The bottom has a lime green band with little cupcake print on it. It also has a matching hat.





We also spent time making some improvements in the front yard. We moved two and a half tons of pea gravel from the driveway to the front walkway.


Nathan worked so hard he had to lay down for a while.



We had some fun.









We have  more to do. I can't wait until it is complete. So as I wait I will accomplish many task.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your request to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Jesus Christ." Philippians 4:6-7







No comments:

Post a Comment