Sunday, December 4, 2011

Blessed with Home Study Fees!

I have been so very busy with the holiday that pasted and the upcoming ones. I just wanted to let everyone know that the Lord has blessed me with the funds to begin our home study! PRAISE GOD! PRAISE GOD! I am so so very thankful to our Lord for allowing his people to be moved and step out and help me to bring Blossom home. Now I must begin the next phase of the journey and get together paperwork and meet with the social worker and complete the home study process. A huge thank you to everyone who blessed me and Blossom.

 Between both of my sister in laws, my daughter Jessica, son Matthew, and myself we were all able to make enough hats for each of the children at Harmony House. Each child will receive a hand made hat and a pair of purchased gloves. Every child was prayed for while their hat was being complete. I was also able to finish sewing Blossom's dress and get together a few birthday gifts. Blossom's birthday is  December 20th. She will be 6 years old. I am so excited that she will be here next year for her birthday. A family form my brothers church was able to transport the care package to Beijing and it was picked up an taken to Harmony House. I hope to be able to share some pictures later on showing Blossom's birthday party and maybe a few children with the hats!
Here is the latest pic of my little lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment