Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I 800 dollars and more from your checking account paperwork has been sent FedEx!

I am soooooooo happy. After waiting for what seemed like eternity (hee hee I have know understanding of what eternity is like) I received 5 notarized copies of my home study in the mail yesterday. Last night I finished off the last signature on the I800A form and obsessively doubled check it for completeness. Today after work I headed out to the Postal Annex with everything in hand and sent it on it's way. I suppose at this moment it is at the Fresno Air Terminal waiting to board a FedEx plane to Alabama.
Wait a minute....................  I forgot I can track this little package, wait.....................................
O.K. I am  back. Here is what I found out, as of 6:20 p.m. my package is in Oakland CA. It is on the move and scheduled to be in Lifelines office at 10:30 a.m. tomorrow.


James 1:12

New International Version (NIV)
12 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.





No comments:

Post a Comment