Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ladybug blanket

My sister in law Michelle crochet this beautiful ladybug blanket to help raise funds for Blossom.  I asked friends and family to donate for a chance to receive this beautiful blanket. I have decided to extend this offer out to my blog. Michelle spent over 50 hours making this blanket. Each ladybug was individually made and then crochet into the blanket. The blanket measures 39 inches x 39 inches. For a $5.00 donation you will have a chance to receive this beautiful blanket. This blanket can be given to a new mom as a shower gift or a new addition to the family through adoption.  What a wonderful story behind why it was made. I know this is short notice but the drawing will be held next Sunday the 17th at 6:00 p.m. PDT. Asking for prayer that there would be many participants.


Please use the chip in button on the right side for your donation. A donation of $5.00 will get one ticket and each additional ticket will be $3.00. There will be no charge for S&H. Please include name, address, and phone number  so I can get this out to you. Also if you can E-mail me and let me know you have purchased a ticket I will be able to get your name on the back of ticket. Sometimes Pay Pal is a few days behind and I want to make sure everyone who donates receives a chance. My E-mail is                
pamelabean@rocketmail.com


Thank you for your donation and your prayers for this short notice event. 
So excited to do this drawing!



No comments:

Post a Comment